- Discuss each key financial element, or "Golden Rule", and how they relate to one another
- Gain a better understanding of financial leadership
- Learn how to build a strong foundation of mission, values, and leadership.
- How to ensure your mission is front and centre in all Board discussions
- Complete a mission/income grid to help identify which direction your organization needs to take to achieve the proper balance between mission and money.
Who should attend this workshop
- Board Members and Executive Directors of Non- Profits
- Key Stakeholders in Non- Profits (e.g. those individuals who assess feasibility of granting sponsorshop/financing to Non- Profits)
- Person interested in serving on Boards of Non- Profits
- Staff or volunteers of Non- Profits wanting to gain a better understanding of the financial side of Non- Profits.