- The Centre of Philanthropy
- September 18, 2018
- Tuesday, 5:30PM to 7:30PM
- $50 Member All Booked
- $75 Non-member All Booked
Please note this workshop is being held for a second time due to our first workshop being full to capacity.
Is your board functioning? Are your board members held responsible for their role on the board? If not, this workshop is for you and your board members. Come learn and understand what your role and responsibilities are and how you can be an effective member to your organisation.
- Roles and responsibilities (internal and external) of board members and officers
- Key Board policies and procedures
- Bermuda regulations and laws relating to how to manage an effective board.